Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Links of Interest

RHYTHM IN WRITING:
THE FOUR MOST COMMON MISTAKES EDITORS SEE:
PROMOTION: PODCASTING 101

PUBLISHING TERMS: SELL IN, SELL THROUGH, AND EARN OUT
CAUSE AND EFFECT IN WRITING:
GREAT LIST 'O LINKS:
KURT VONNEGUT STORY GRIDS:
DORCHESTER STRIKES AGAIN:  Authors protest sales of books Dorch has no right to.
TWEETING FOR AUTHORS: Why you should.
USING BOOK BLOGGERS FOR PROMOTION:
MARKETS:  YA and earlier market needs.
MARKETS:  Short story and novel listings.  Mainly sf/f.
IT HURTS SO BAD: Romance writers have known the truth, but now scientists are realizing that the pain of rejected love really hurts as much as an injury.
UPING THE STAKES FOR A CHARACTER:
SCHEDULE NOTE:  Thanks to everyone who send their kind words and condolences on my mom's illness and death.  

With the various legal and bureaucratic issues I've been dealing with, I've had a hard time getting my head back into writing so topics for my writing articles haven't been coming.  My Monday articles may not return to the schedule for a while unless I start getting questions again.  PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS!  You can ask them via my blog, website, or my Yahoogroups list.

I will return, however, to a regular schedule of links.