Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Links of Interest

This is your last chance to ask for more links articles. If I don’t get a bunch more votes to continue, “Links of Interest” will be no more.  If you’d like me to continue them, please leave a note below and let me know.  

Plus, how about sharing my articles with writing friends, etc., so I have some reason to continue those as well.  As always, remember that I am more than happy to answer writing questions so please ask.  

MYSTERY CLICHES:


PROMO, ADVERTISING BASICS:


BACKSTORY THAT THE READER WANTS:


WHY YOUR CHARACTER SHOULD HAVE A PAST WOUND:


THE FICTIONAL MONTAGE:


ELEVEN STEPS TO CREATE A GREAT FIGHT SCENE:


HOW TO USE A BETA READER:


DO OR SHOULD YOU USE SWEAR WORDS IN YOUR WORK?


DEVELOPING YOUR CHARACTER:


CREATING DRAMA IN FICTION:


RESEARCH, GEORGIA HISTORICAL NEWSPAPERS ONLINE:


SIX THINGS TO IMPROVE VOICE:


BRANDING, PEN NAMES, AND READER BETRAYAL:



No comments: