Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Links of Interest

IMPORTANT NOTE:  My “Links” articles receive very little traffic, and they take many hours of work per week.  If you’d like me to continue them, please leave a note and let me know.  Plus, how about sharing my articles with writing friends, etc., so I have some reason to continue those as well.  As always, remember that I am more than happy to answer writing questions so please ask via this blog or through my email contact link.  



TEN WAYS TO SHOW YOUR CHARACTERS’ EMOTIONS:


REASONS WHY BOOKBUB REJECTS BOOKS:


PROMO USING INSTAGRAM:



BALANCE YOUR NARRATIVE AND DIALOGUE:


HOW AUTHOR WEBSITES SHOULD CHANGE:


AUDIOBOOKS AS PART OF  YOUR PUBLISHING STRATEGY:


DRAMATIC IRONY:


CREATING EFFECTIVE SCENE TRANSITIONS:


WRITING A SYNOPSIS BEFORE STARTING CAN BE A GOOD IDEA:


COPYRIGHT, IF YOU LIVE IN NYC, PRO BONO COPYRIGHT LAWYERS:


ACRONYMS FOR SPY AND POLICE AGENCIES:


APPS AND TOOLS FOR WRITING:


COPYRIGHT TRUE AND FALSE INFO:


CALCULATING YOUR BOOK’S LENGTH BEFORE YOU WRITE:


TIME LINE ORGANIZATION METHODS:


THE PROBLEM WITH CROSS-GENRE:


CLARIFYING YOUR BOOK IDEA:


THE FINER POINT OF GREAT DIALOGUE:



No comments: